Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Week In Instagram: August 11

a Week in Instagram


Instagram is my favorite social media platform. I love getting to know people through pictures. Each Saturday I share some of my favorite instagram photos from the past week. My instagram username is rukristin. If you don't have instagram, you can follow along at statigr.am.

Hi Everyone and Happy Weekend! Last week I decided to expand 'a week in instagram' and I'm hoping you will join me. 

I use 'a week in instagram' as a snapshot of my week, it helps when I'm creating my project life pages and I would love to see a snapshot of everyone's week. Please join me on your own blog as well, I've included the html code to the 'a week in instagram' button in the sidebar, and a Mr. Linky at the bottom for easy sharing. This Mr. Linky will be open through the enf of the month.  Don't limit yourself to 'a week in instagram'; feel free to share 'a day in instagram', 'a weekend in instagram', etc. 

This week is pretty sparse in pictures. Jeff and I went up to the cabin in the Catskills and had a lot of relaxing down-time. 

working on #30lists

packing for relaxy cabin-time

express best-buy at the rest stop (a credit-card thief's dream)

Thanks for stopping by this week, and please play along with me -- grab the badge in the sidebar and leave your link in the link widget here