Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Week in Instagram: August 4th -- Join the Fun

a Week in Instagram

Instagram is my favorite social media platform. I love getting to know people through pictures. Each Saturday I share some of my favorite instagram photos from the past week. My instagram username is rukristin. If you don't have instagram, you can follow along at statigr.am.


Hi Everyone and Happy Weekend! This week I'm excited to expand 'a week in instagram' and I'm hoping you will join me. 


I use 'a week in instagram' as a snapshot of my week, it helps when I'm creating my project life pages and I would love to see a snapshot of everyone's week. Please join me on your own blog as well, I've included the html code to the 'a week in instagram' button in the sidebar, and a Mr. Linky at the bottom for easy sharing. This Mr. Linky will be open through the enf of the month.  Don't limit yourself to 'a week in instagram'; feel free to share 'a day in instagram', 'a weekend in instagram', etc. 


This week Jeff and I spent some time in Rhode Island at the Newport Folk Festival, and then picked up our friend Becky for a week in Jersey. 


Woke up Saturday morning to this view of the Narragansett Bay at our favorite B&B




Jeff and I on Sunday at the Newport Folk Festival -- during Gary Clark Jr.




Overcast most of the weekend -- but a fabulous time had by all 




Trader Joe's -- somehow a lot of extras wound up in the shopping cart



Becky and Jeff helping me make dinner: French-style mussels

Thanks for stopping by this week, and please play along with me -- grab the badge in the sidebar and leave your link in the link widget below!