This layout was recently featured in Scrap365 Magazine out of the UK. I submitted it as part of a 'wallet sized photo' call. I'm lucky enough to now be on their design team & writing articles for the magazine.
I highly recommend submitting to Scrap365. They have a fresh & trendy look and take projects that fit the same bill. So if you aren't having luck with the traditional US magazines, give Scrap365 a shot.
- 8.5x11 Grid Background with a hand doodled border
- Hand-cut squares backed with different patterned paper
- Marker-shaded flower
- Misting and handwritten journaling
Questions For You:
- Have you made a layout about a person who inspires you?
- Layout Bases: Cardstock or Patterned Paper?