Project Life: The Quick Week
I wanted this week's spread to come together quickly. I didn't have too many photos and it wasn't a particularly exciting week; so I decided to bring everything together with a coordinated color palette.
Tips for Speeding Up Project Life:
- Use full photos in a pocket: I decorated my photo with a white chalk marker, stickers work too
- Lists: Lot of information in a little space
- Journaling Cards: Pre-Decorated cards
- Big Images & Title: Big images and/or text for a whole pocket
- Choose a Color Palette: Pick three or four colors & don't go overboard
You can pick up these awesome journaling cards in my new shop!
Full photo pocket with a cool white chalk pen.
Use an entire pocket to create a title for your full pocket photo.
Washi Tape is a great quick-use embellishment too.
Not sure what to put in a pocket? It can't hurt to repeat the month or add a cute sticker.
Add a list & use premade journaling cards.
Didn't have an exciting week? Document something that happened in the world.
Questions for You
- Do you have any quick tips for speeding up project life?
- What's your favorite color palette right now?
Stop by my brand new shop offering great project life journaling cards.
Download the latest issue of Project Life Inspiration.