Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guest Designing at Freckled Fawn this Month!

Happy October!
This month I'm lucky enough to be guest designing at the best washi tape store in the world:


Freckled Fawn is the best place online to buy washi tape. They have an incredible selection and amazing customer service. Doe is honestly one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of working with.

Freckled Fawn just released their first line of three brand new washi tapes designed by Lili Niclass and Shanna Nalywaiko. Aren't they awesome? I'm playing with these tapes and more this month, so stay tuned for lots of great inspiration and my very own washi challenge coming up in a couple of weeks!


I'll be sharing great washi tape projects all month. Several layouts, a minibook, some altered projects & I'll even have a washi challenge up for everyone to participate in!

Thanks again to Doe and Freckled Fawn for giving me this awesome opportunity!