Monday, October 1, 2012

Adventures this Month: September




I love the idea of doing a monthly recap post, like Amy's of Lemon and Raspberry. A place where I can remember the songs, movies, and memories of the past 30 days. I encourage everyone to play along and do a monthly re-cap of their own. Leave a link in the comments if you do, or let me know what you think I should read/listen/write next month! Previous recaps can be seen here
Watched
  • Football

  • Louie
  • Parks & Recreation S.4 (free on Amazon Prime)

  • Stephen Colbert

  • Listened


  • Harry Potter 7

  • Twilight Saga

  • Michael Kiwanuka


  • Wrote
    • Documenting Your Getaway // Part 2: Scrapping on Vacation

    • The Written Word: Push Yourself to Journal Everyday
    • 5 Tips for Improving Your Handwriting
    • 27 things before I turn 27


    • Read


    • The Prince
    • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    • Brokeback Mountain