Some of my favorite links from around the web. Most are scrapbooking/crafty related, but some are general lifestyle links, some comedy, whatever else I think someone might enjoy reading.
- Amy at Write.Click.Scrapbook wrote a great article on getting into journaling the feelings of what happened in our photos as opposed to just the who/what/where.
- This vacation mini-album is fantastic. I love this album style and I'm always a sucker for vacation mini-books.
- Michelle Wooderson dresses up some super cute label stickers and boxes them up with a few odds and ends for an amazing handmade gift for a friend.
- This amaaazing wedding at the Please Touch Museum in Philly. These two guys look like they are seriously having the best day of their lives. So much fun.
- Ever wonder what a Facebook convo between a bunch of NFL QB's would look like? and the follow up convo. (PG-13)