Thursday, November 29, 2012

Prepping a Holiday Mini with Basically Bare

Today I'm sharing a fun mini-book over at the Basically Bare blog. We're swapping with Bella Blvd and have some great inspirational holiday projects!


I pre-made this mini-book so that I could just fill it up with Christmas pictures and journaling. With all the holiday craziness, I wanted to create a book that would be easy to fill so that I could make sure to capture all those special moments that make each Christmas unique. I took the Casually Covered Wrap-Around album apart and rearranged the pages to better suit my project.  These books are super easy to take apart and put back together, don't be afraid to try it out!

You can see the entire post here: http://basicallybareonline.com/wordpress/?p=6717
I will also have a post here next week with some of my favorite tricks for pre-making a holiday minibook.