Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Currently: Telling Your Story. One Week at a Time

Currently is my brand new weekly blog series starting in 2013. 

This project is about taking a minute out of your week to write down what is going on right now.  

How it Works: 

Currently fits in perfectly with Project Life and can easily be tailored to whatever your needs are. 

Here's how I'll be doing it: Each week I'll be filling out a 3x4 Currently journaling card with and inserting it in my Project Life spread for the week. 
  
Every Friday I'll be sharing my currently list here on my blog, as well as on various social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the hashtag #currentlylist

It'll be great to look back and see how the answers have changed (or remained the same) throughout the year. 

How to Play Along
Did you enjoy this post? Make sure to come back around! Subscribe to this blogfollow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook