Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Class: Journal The Everyday & Mini-Book Kit
































Journal the Everyday: A Self-Paced Mini-Book Kit & Online Class

I'm so happy to announce a new project I've been working on. After teaching classes in person, as well as guest teaching online for the past few years, I'll be putting my very own kit and class on sale later this month!

Journal the Everyday is a self-paced course designed to guide you through creating an entire 30 page mini-book with an emphasis on documenting the day-to-day moments in our lives. This kit works perfectly with the 30 Days of List challenge, I'll be working with this kit for my #30Lists book this March.

Included will be a .pdf showing you the steps I took to create each page of my book. There will be tips and techniques that will easily translate to project life and scrapbooking layouts too.

Everything you need to make your very own mini-book (besides adhesive and a pen) are included in this kit.

Subscribe to my newsletter & be the first to know when kits go on sale!




This is the kit I will be using for March's edition of the 30 Days of List Challenge. Pick up the kit if you're playing along with 30 Days of Lists or if you're just interested in making a great mini-book. The cost of the kit will be $30 +$6.50 domestic shipping (please email me for international shipping). Pre-Orders will be available next week. Kits will ship out mid-February; this way everyone can get their hands on it before the new round of 30 Days of Lists starts on March 1st (sign up for the 30 Days of Lists newsletter here).

If you have any questions at all -- please contact me

Thank you all for supporting me on this wonderful (and scary) new journey!