Thursday, January 24, 2013

Project Life: Week Two

Today I'm sharing Project Life: Week Two. This week I changed things up a bit from my normal Design F page protector and went with a larger Design D page protector to accommodate all the pictures we took on vacation. It's been a while since I was away from home and it was great to have lots of pictures to play around with.



What's going on in Week Two:

  • Jeffrey & I went to Southern California 
  • Disneyland
  • Random pics from the first few days of our trip


This week came together pretty quickly. I'm really enjoying the combination of the Studio Calico Project Life kit and the Seafoam Core Kit

Details: Jeffrey & I at Disneyland. It was so cold in So Cal that Jeffrey bought himself a cute jacket to wear while we were at the park || The Delta terminal at LaGuardia airport in NYC was filled with iPad minis. Each seat had one and you could order food and drinks right to your seat. 


Details: Elle's Studio brand new You & Me cutouts were perfect for the lovey journaling & a pop of color. || I took a lot of front facing pictures with my iPhone, so I kept those pics small so they wouldn't be too blurry. 

Details: I took this picture from the top of Griffith Park, it was pretty surreal to be on top of a mountain and see the ocean. Griffith Park was definitely my favorite place in LA. || Elle's Studio Circle tag at the bottom added just a little something to the photo (if you like the look of this line, it's featured in my new mini-book kit). 


Details: My Currently List for the week. I wrote out my list while we were in California, so it didn't fit the page protector I picked out when we got home. To make it work, I backed my Currently List onto a 4x6 card from the Seafoam Core Kit and then added a couple of embellishments. || the 'Today' is an overlay from the Studio Calico PL kit || You can learn more about Currently here, and make sure to come back tomorrow for a huge Currently Blog hop and several chances to win brand new Currently Journaling Cards.



























How is your Project Life coming along? Do you have any questions about the above PL spread? Leave a comment letting me know what you think! 


Excited about Project Life? Make sure to come back around each week! Subscribe to this blog & follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, or Facebook for #projectlife updates.