The Currently Journaling Challenge takes five minutes out of your week to document your story right now.
How it Works:
Currently fits in perfectly with Project Life and can easily be tailored to whatever your needs are. Every Friday I'll be sharing my Currently list journaling card here on my blog, as well as on various social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the hashtag #currentlylist.
Ways to play along:
- Download the Currently journaling cards, Color Edition Journaling Cards, or write out the list on your own
- Share your list on Instagram/Twitter using the hashtag #currentlylist
- Share your blog link in the weekly link widget
- Grab a button for your blog
Have you blogged about Currently? Please let me know; I would love to feature you here at rukristin papercrafts!
Excited about playing along with Currently? Make sure to come back around each week! Subscribe to this blog & follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook for #currentlylist updates.
Tweets about "#CurrentlyList"
#CurrentlyList on Instagram
Currently List Challenge Products
- Original Black and White Journaling Card - Digital (FREE download)
- Currently List Stamp
- Original Currently Journaling Cards - Physical
- Journaling Cards: Color Edition - Digital
- Journaling Cards: Color Edition - Physical
- Blank Currently Journaling Card* (Coming Soon)
- Horizonal Journaling Card- Digital (February 2013)
- 4x6 Journaling Card - Digitala (February 2013)
- Grid Journaling Card - Digital (February 2013)
- Valentine's Day Journaling Card - Digital (February 2013)
Contact me email@example.com with suggestions for future editions of Currently List journaling cards!
*Cards marked with an asterisk are free downloads. All other Currently Journaling cards can be found in the rukristin papercrafts shop. A new set comes out each month for only $1. Thanks so much for supporting rukristin papercrafts!
Currently List has been featured around the web!
- French Currently Card from CreationsMilianna
- Our Family Memories (January 2013)
- Cook*Create*Read (January 2013)