Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Off to CHA & Southern California

Jeff and I are headed to LA for the next 8 days. I'm super excited; this is the furthest I've ever been away from home. I'll be working at the CHA Winter show in Anaheim. I'll be in the Art Anthology/Basically Bare booth if anyone wants to stop by and say hi!

There have been several sneak peeks that caught my eye. Is there anything you're excited to get your hands on? Anything specific I should check out while I'm there? I've fallen in love with this Amy Tangerine Calendar Stamp.

As for the rest of our trip, we have a couple of cool things planned: 
  • Disneyland
  • Rob Delaney
  • Tix to Jeopardy and the Price is Right
  • Cupcake ATM
  • Visiting lots of friends
Next week I'll be posting some of my favorite pictures from both the CHA show and our tourist-y travels around Los Angeles. 

For live updates check my twitter and instagram feeds throughout the week; and if you are going to be at the show send me a message so we can meet up and say hi! :) (don't worry I'm super shy too).

Leave me a comment below and let me know what I should check out in LA or at the CHA show!