Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shop Update: January

Today I'm introducing the first set in a line of Currently Journaling Cards!

 I'll be adding new sets throughout the year; and each set will only be $1.

The files in my shop include the .pdf file as well as individual .jpg files in case you want to use them digitally. If you have any suggestions for future sets, send me an email or leave a comment below!









































I'd love to see pictures of the journaling cards in use; whether you are using them for Project Life, layouts, or just around the house. Use the hashtag #currentlylist to share with everyone!

The free black and white currently journaling cards are available here and will always be available for you to use.

*Files are for personal use only; no commercial use permitted.