Sunday, January 20, 2013

Scrap365 Blog Hop

Scrap365 New Beginnings Blog Hop!


















The new issue of Scrap365 magazine is now on sale with more pages and projects than ever. To celebrate the new format we’re having a party!



As well as some fabulous inspiration from the newest members of the design team,
there are fantastic prizes to be won – just scroll down to find out more.

My Blog Hop Layout

For those of you who don't know me very well; I'm Kristin and I joined the Scrap365 design team last year. My style is clean, colorful, and design oriented. I've had the pleasure of writing articles about improving your handwriting, repeating patterns, and more.

Today's layout is a repeating pattern layout with strips of various graphic patterned papers and an elongated photo of a street in New York City. I added some sequins and brads for some visual interest, as well as a little bit of washi tape for some textural differences.






The Giveaway is now over! Thanks for participating. 
For more prizes and more chances to win, check out the Scrap365 blog.

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoyed my project please keep in touch on instagram, twitter, or facebook.

Now hop on to the next hostess (one of my absolute favorite scrappers): Margrethe Aas Johnsen - http://onelifedocumented.com/