8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now.
The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.
How it Works:
Currently fits in perfectly with Project Life and can easily be tailored to whatever your needs are. Every Friday I'll be sharing my Currently list journaling card here on my blog, as well as on various social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the hashtag #currentlylist. Learn more about Currently here, or contact me with any questions.
Jeffrey and I just got home from Los Angeles about four hours ago. We had the best time! My seafoam Project Life kit was waiting for me at home; so I decided to try something new and print my currently journaling card right on one of the seafoam journaling cards. I love how it turned out. I'll have a full step-by-step tutorial available next week. Join us next Friday for a #CurrentlyList blog hop!
My Week Three List:
Ways to play along:
- Download the Currently journaling cards, Color Edition Journaling Cards, or write out the list on your own
- Need some ideas? Check out last week's Currently List.
- Share your list on Instagram/Twitter using the hashtag #currentlylist
- Share your blog link in the link widget below
- Share a link to your photo in the link widget below
- Grab a button for your blog
Have you blogged about Currently? Please let me know; I would love to feature you here at rukristin papercrafts!
Excited about playing along with Currently? Make sure to come back around each week! Subscribe to this blog & follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook for #currentlylist updates.