Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Free Easter Printables

Happy Spring! I am so happy that the weather is finally getting warmer here (for real this time). For a couple of weeks there it really seemed like mother nature was teasing us with a couple of bright sunny days and then more snow!

We had a relaxing Easter here.  My parents came over for dinner and I made a bunch of appetizers and then we had a small entree course. I forgot to take pictures, but I did make a couple of cute Easter printables so I can jot down some of the fun moments.

If you like the printables, make sure to check out all my free printables and share on your favorite social media sites. Remember to tag me on instagram, twitter, or facebook to show off how you used these cards!



Did you enjoy this Free Printable? Let me inspire you on a regular basis. Subscribe to this blog & follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, or Facebook for fun #ProjectLife updates and more free printables