Saturday, April 13, 2013

Project Life: Week 12



My favorite part of Project Life is that each spread has a style of its own. I love incorporating fun and trendy things each week because for me, Project Life is a bit like a time capsule. Each week I'm not only documenting what I did, where I did it, and who I did it with; but I'm also documenting the colors, the patterns and the design that I'm drawn to. 

When someone pulls this album off the shelf in 10 years they'll get a deeper picture of who I am right now as well as learning about all the cool adventures of my day-to-day life. 

This week was all about white space, bright colors, and lots of handwriting.


What happened this week: A mostly relaxing week at home. We took a trip to the Japanese supermarket and picked up stuff for a couple of wonderful meals. We did a lot of at home cooking and watched soccer.

  
Techniques used this week: Lots of bulky embellishments attached to the outside of the page protectors. The wood chip arrows below are covered in washi tape. Lots of labels from Anthropologie and Fab as well. 




If you enjoyed this Project Life Post: Let me inspire you on a regular basis. Subscribe to this blog & follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, or Facebook for fun #ProjectLife updates. 

Supplies used this week: All photos printed at Persnickety Prints.