Rukristin papercrafts is looking for a couple of amazing contributors to the summer storytelling workshop: Find Your Voice. Click here to learn more about Find Your Voice.
- You have to be passionate about telling your story and want to become a better storyteller
- You have to want to be an inspiration and help others become better storytellers
- You have to be able to read and follow instructions, as well as meet deadlines
- You have to be a great communicator. If you're having trouble with something, you need to let me know as early as possible so that we can work together to try to alleviate any issues :) Issues only become problems when we put them off for too long.
- Actively participate in the Find Your Voice community (facebook, twitter, instagram)
- Participate in a Find Your Voice blog hop
- Promote the Find Your Voice workshop through various social media sites (and any other ways you can think of)
- Help to build a strong community by contributing to the dialog about the lessons, sharing completed worksheets (will be provided ahead of time), uploading projects to appropriate websites (facebook, studio calico, two peas, etc) and commenting on workshop participants' projects as well
- Provide photographs, a few short paragraphs, and a supply list for at least two projects throughout the workshop (dates to be provided)
- Lots of exposure. Your headshot, bio, & links will be featured throughout the summer workshop. Your projects will also be prominently featured on my blog, the Find Your Voice facebook page, and more.
- Free product (physical if production time allows) and access to all summer 2013 rukristin papercrafts digital files
- Access to all Find Your Voice workshop files ahead of time
- A seriously amazing community of like-minded people who are trying to do something awesome; you will learn so much and make some great friends (I promise)
There is a VERY short turn around time on this. So please get your applications in as soon as possible.
- Email email@example.com with the subject: Find Your Voice Contributor Application: YOUR NAME
- Here is what you need to include in your email:
- Your Name
- Blog Address
- Social Media Links
- Links to 3 projects that you think show off your best 'storytelling style'.
- Answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a contributor to Find Your Voice?
- Why do you think you'll have a good working relationship with rukristin papercrafts?
- What are your favorite ways to get the word out about something you love?
If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Tuesday June 4th at 11:59pm EDT.
PS: If you own a blog or indie shop (or know someone who does), check out Find Your Voice sponsorship opportunities.
- What is the workshop schedule? When would projects be due? Contributors would require two projects (out of the 8 lessons). the workshop will go live June 24th. And lessons will be up each monday after that. Projects would be due one week before the lesson goes live. As soon as I put a team together I'll create a schedule so that everyone can pick the two weeks that work best for them