Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Mail Challenge: May 2013


Each Month I'll be Issuing a Happy Mail Challenge. 

These challenges are meant to push you to step outside the box and try a new storytelling technique. Feel free to create any type of project that goes along with the challenge; layouts, mini-books, project life etc.

May's Challenge: Journal Directly on a Photo

I'm loving the graphic look of text on photos, and I've taken to using my favorite permanent pens and writing out my journaling directly onto a photo. If writing on your photos is a bit too scary, try journaling on a label and sticking the label down on your picture. 




Leave a link to your project in the comments, at the end of the month I'll draw a name at random for  a package filled with some amazing great happy mail from Chic Tags, Elle's Studio, rukristin papercrafts and more!