- DIY Polaroid Display: A new tutorial from me on the Persnickety Prints blog. This is a quick and inexpensive DIY project that you can easily complete in an hour without breaking the bank.
- Bath Bombs: Recipes for DIY bath bombs and other beauty products. Make these at home for a fraction of the retail cost.
- Mini-Album/Scrapbook: The Fold It In workshop shows how to make a complete mini-book in less than an hour. Make a book for everyone on your list. The workshop itself makes a great gift too, pair it up with the Fold It In kit and moms will have everything they need to make their own brag book.
- Blurb Book: Blurb Designer Instant book template makes a professional quality photo book filled with memories for mom. Instant Books are easy to create, take about an hour, and start at just $12.99. Save 20% with promo code LOVEYOUMOM valid through 5/10/13!
- 25 Gifts Under $5: the36thavenue.com came up with this great round-up of 25 gifts to make under $5. Tons of great ideas for gifts on the cheap.
- Free Mini-Courses from Craftsy: Craftsy is now offering free mini-classes that would be a great gift for mom! I think my mom would love a mini craft-class, its great for anyone who who might have have the time or the money to invest in a full course. The two that I'm looking at for my mom are: Modern Buttercream and Perfect Pizza at Home. I'll pick up some supplies on amazon or at the craft store so she can get started right away.
Good Luck finding the perfect Mother's Day gifts!