What's going on today?
Happy National Scrapbooking Day! There are tons of great things going on around the web: challenges, prizes, giveaways, freebies, new product releases -- its such an exciting day! I've come up with a quick list of the places that I'll be hanging out.
- My workshop: Fold It In debuted on May 1st! Pick up a copy of this self-paced workshop with over 80 pages of instruction and inspiration and make a mini-book in minutes. Join us in the private workshop facebook group for even more inspiration. Scroll down for a shop discount code.
- My instagram: I'll be hosting giveaways and challenges throughout the day, so make sure to check out my feed. You won't want to miss out!
- Studio Calico: Studio Calico is having an NSD crop with challenges and a $100 grand prize! They always have some of my favorite challenges, so make sure to check them out.
- Persnickety Prints Sale: Persnickety is hosting their semi-annual sale this weekend. 25% off 12x12, 8.5x11, and 8x8 prints; and everyone who orders on May 4th will receive a free Mother's Day word art print.
- Shimelle: Shimelle is hosting lots of NSD fun too, with several guest bloggers and tons of inspiration; you'll definitely want to check out her site this weekend.
- Two Peas In a Bucket: Two Peas in a Bucket is having its annual NSD crop with challenges, prizes, and more.
- Chic Tags sale: Chic Tags is offering great freebies and awesome sales throughout the weekend.
- Big Picture Classes: Creative Crop 2013. 10 hours of free scrapbooking challenges, prizes, chats, and more with Stacy Julian, Ali Edwards, May Flaum, and seven more instructors and authors from Big Picture Classes!
- Everyday Storyteller: Everyday Storyteller 2 book launch! Jennifer Wilson of Simple Scrapper has just released her newest book collaboration filled with tons of inspiration!
What are you doing for National Scrapbooking Day? Leave a comment and let us know where you're hanging out!