A few thoughts about the show:
- Letterpress is the hottest thing. There were lots of great letterpress artists doing totally unique things, it was awesome to walk around and check out all the different art. I can't wait to include some letterpress cards in upcoming project kits.
- I love that there's a Ladies of Letterpress collective. I'm a sucker for women getting together and forming co-ops to help each other out and carve out a real place for themselves.
- Journals & Notebooks. Good thing it wasn't a buying show; or I'd have definitely come home with at least 20 different notebooks. If you're a sucker for a good notebook (or 5); be on the lookout for a new section in the store this summer!
- Business Cards. Blew me away. They are like little works of art. Super thick papers, letterpressed, great artwork. I'm totally keeping all of them on a binder ring because they're just that cool. I'm not sure there's a better convention to find awesome, unique business cards.
- Brainstorm. I need all their artwork in my house. Right now. I first saw them at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn two summers ago and I've been in love ever since.