Monday, June 17, 2013

Find Your Voice Link-Up


FIND YOUR VOICE BLOG LINK-UP!

Find Your Voice is only 1 week away! I'm SO excited for the workshop to start. I think we are going to have an incredible summer. Find out more information about Find Your Voice here.

Find Your Voice will be the grand opening even for my brand new site rukristin.com! Jeff and I are taking a couple days to re-focus and re-energize so that we can be totally ready for the Find Your Voice launch on June 24th!

This week I'd like to focus a bit on building the Find Your Voice community. I know we have lots of amazing people out there who are just as excited as I am and I would love for everyone to get to know each other a little better. If you haven't already joined the facebook group, do so today and share with all your friends!


I'd also like to share a link-up so that everyone can share their blogs and start to make new friends! If you are planning on playing along with Find Your Voice, please feel free to add your blog link below! (Thanks so much to Angie of Lariats and Lavender for the link-up idea!).