Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sorrie!!!!!!!

Okay, so I have a totally legit excuse. I totally crashed my computer---and when I say crashed; I mean dropped on the corner of the table and cracked the screen! It took a good 3-4 weeks to get it sent out and fixed and back to me and so forth. But I'm back now yay!

For the most part; I've been twittering a lot more than blogging; and I'll probably continue to do that; its just so much easier. But I think I can mobile blog on here too; so I'll try to get to that as well. :D

My life has been a little bit topsy turvy; I got into a car accident on Friday :/. I'll upload some pictures tomorrow; everyone is okay; just bumps and bruises.

I'll leave you with my new GJS book; its a 4x4 wooden mini with a circle cut out in the front. Most of it is done with the Prima "Youth" line; I really enjoyed working with the book and the papers!











I'll try to update more often! Even if its only mobile blogging with some cute iphone pictures!