Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye bye 2010

byebye! I hope everyone has a fantastic new years!

Its been a hard couple of days. My uncle passed away on Monday night, it came as a bit of a shock to everyone. The funeral was this morning, I was really glad that I was able to make it to everything and be around my family. I don't get to see my cousins nearly as much as I would like to, and I really wanted to make sure that they knew they had people around them that really love them.

Even though it was a somber get together, it was really nice to be with all my cousins again. I can't remember the last time we were all together. We got in a bunch of great cousin pictures and I'll make sure to upload my favorites soon.

As the clock counts down to midnight, remember to head on over to Creative Soup for our site launch party! I have a couple of cool challenges and I'll be revealing some of the projects I've made lately! I would love to see some new faces tomorrow so come on over! There will be awesome challenges, fun games, and prizes!

Thanks for a great 2010!