Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Monday!

Hi hi, just a quick post for now, I have a lot of crafty things that I would like to get started on today.

But just a quick run down of some stuff thats going on.

- I fell down the stairs last Sunday, and at first it was pretty funny because only my butt hurt, but it looks like I may have screwed up my shoulder. I'm giving it one more week to get better, and if its not on the mend, then it looks like I'll have to go to the doctor and get some x-rays.

- On Saturday I took an altered book class with the awesome Julie Fei-Fan Balzer in NYC. Now I'm anal-retentive, and methodical, so I am not anywhere NEAR being finished with this book, but here are a couple pictures of what I've worked on so far.






Those were both taken during the collage phase of the book making, I used a lot of different holiday catalogs (Urban Outfitters, Anthropology, etc) to create my collages.  Holiday catalogs are awesome for crafty inspiration.

- Also, Julie is doing this way cool Holiday Handmade week on her blog, she's gonna have at least 4 posts a day, with some guest bloggers, and really cool projects. Its already up and running, so head on over there and check it out! (PS -- Valerie's cookie post is AMAZING!)




- Finally, things over at Creative Soup are almost up and running, but I wanted to share a little sneak peek with you all to get you a little excited! I'm working on some cool challenges that will hopefully inspire everyone to get just a little bit more creative!

I'm off to work on my December Daily, and some other projects I have lined up. I'll post them here as soon as I get them finished up and photographed!

PS -- Go Jets!