Friday, December 3, 2010

Re-Vamp (again)

I know, I suck at keeping this updated. From now on I'll try harder. I'm always just way too worried about making every post perfect and pretty and blah. So from now on its just gonna be some raw content :) I think I've made it so that I can post from my phone a lot easier too. We'll see how that goes. Anyway. I'm working on my December Daily, which I'm also trying to incorporate Shimelle's Journal your Christmas. I'm finding the journaling part to be a little easier, writing has been coming to me on a pretty regular basis lately. Its just finding the right inspiration to get my pages done and posted online. But I guess this is step one of that :)

As you may or may not know, I'm pretty much obsessed with the NFL. Sundays are off limits to anything but football, food, and cuddling.  We get on the couch, pull up our fantasy football teams (I'm beating him BTW) and enjoy the company of each other and the Red Zone Channel.  Even though I'm big into pro football, I don't really love the college game--there's a lot going on, and so many teams to follow.  I do try to pay a little bit of attention to Rutgers football and what they are up to. On October 16th, during a game vs Army, defensive tackle Eric LeGrand was paralyzed from the neck down, he was taken to a local hospital and faces a long road ahead.  I want to share a video of you that I came across today. It made me tear up a little bit, but I hope it makes you as hopeful as I am, especially now during the holiday season.

Link to the video
Link to send Eric a Get Well Soon message

As for the blog stuff, I'm gonna try to design a header sometime soon; I'm seemingly not very good at the digital kind, so I'll make a physical one and then take a picture, unless someone wants to be awesome and make me a cool one :D

Till then!