Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today is Tuesday!

Hi hi everyone,


So today I'm determined to get some stuff done, and kinda just ignore the pain in my shoulder until some stuff gets done. I'm so terrible at not constantly running around doing things.   I have managed to finish the first three days of my December Daily, you'll have to excuse the terrible pictures.  I can't hold up my camera, so I need to take them all with my iphone :/ 


December 1st - Front

December 1st - Back



So I'm gonna admit to a little secret. I didn't finish (even really start) on my December Daily from last year, I had the book all made and ready to go, but then life got in the way. I got a promotion at work, we went to Vegas, and I just never got it off the ground.  So I decided to use my book from last year and just replace/modify the pages I didn't like.  The shell of my book is an 8x8 heavy chipboard 4 ring album from Maya Road. I took out the chipboard pages, and I've been filling it up with random sheets of paper and nifty things here and there.

Originally the page above was just supposed to be that Jenni Bowlin calendar (you can even see the 2009); but I had a lot I wanted to write about and a couple of cute pictures, so I decided to back it all on an 8x8 sheet of kraft cardstock.  

December 2nd - Front

December 2nd - Back

For day two, I grabbed a MM journaling card, cut it in half, and adhered the two pieces back to back. On the front I added two photos (I'm using the iPhone app Hipstamatic for all of my December Daily photos) and then just some scraps that I had lying around my desk (BG christmas paper, Jillibean Soup arrow, etc). On the back I added a Maya Road Doily transparency and some doodling to go along with the journaling. 

December 3rd - Front 
December 3rd - Back
Okay, I'm really sorry that these photos are horrendous. I promise I'll get back to taking halfway decent photos as soon as possible.  For this page, I had the journaling card and the dotted scrap paper backed on kraft cardstock.  I added a photo of myself and then just a couple of embellishments here and there. On the back I just wanted to get as much written down as I could, so its pretty boring with a little bit of journaling.

Thank you so much for taking a look at what I've gotten done so far. Hopefully I can get just as much done this afternoon as I was able to yesterday!