Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Super Huge December Daily Update

Sorry about being so crappy about updating with December Daily photos! Here are a whole bunch! But first a layout! This is the first layout I've done with actual photos in a really long time, and the first layout I've done just for myself (not for a challenge/dt/whatever) in even longer!

I'm really happy with how it came out, and isn't that boy just the cutest thing ever?


I used a bunch of the July (i think--maybe August) Studio Calico kit. I added some black paint flecks and some tiny little star rub-ons in the background. Here's a closeup! Sorry that the colors are off, I'm still taking all my pictures with my phone and it sometimes likes to change around the white balance.


I just really like this color combination together, I'm not usually a primary colors kinda girl; but this came together so easily! Thanks Studio Calico! 

Alrighty, now for the December Daily! Ive decided to start taking pictures of the pages in the book, because with some of the pages being transparencies and stuff you can see how it actually looks all together in the book! yay :)

Day 4
Front Page


Back Page


Day 5
Front Page -- Isn't that half bracket shape really cool? Its just so different. I love it thrown in the mix. 


Back


Day 6
Front


Back


Day 7 
(One of my Favorites--its just so simple)


Back


Day 8 -- So like masking tape has become my favorite product lol


Back


Thats all I have finished for now, I'm still pretty behind. I'm gonna work on those today! I have all the pictures and most of the journaling done, its just a matter of putting it all together. I'm really stoked that I've been able to pretty much keep up with this project this year, and its been so fun. My book is so me---which I was a little worried about since I used my basebook from last year. But I've been able to transform it into exactly how I'm feeling right now!

And one more sneak picture of the rest of my December Daily book!