Monday, February 7, 2011

Crafty Rut.

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the Super Bowl (or whatever you did instead). We had a great time, I made a bunch of food and we had some friends over to watch the game. But after every Sunday always comes a Monday.  Last week was really crappy on the creative front. I just couldn't get anything going at all. I have about 34 half finished or just started projects all strewn about.  So I'm really hoping I can just get back into a groove this upcoming week.

There are a few things that I'm hoping are gonna help.

1. My Studio Calico February Kit comes on Wednesday.  New kits always inspire me a little bit, and this one should be no exception. Its full of awesome bright colors, and I had some extra christmas money left over which I spent on some awesome goodies.

2. Pinterest. -- This has been my salvation over the past few days. I just can't get enough of it.  Its a pinboard for pretty images. And I've been browsing the internet and saving pictures that I like, stuff that inspires me, etc. I've been putting a lot of "for the home" inspiration up for when we move later this year.  If you are interested in using pinterest, I have a bunch of invites, just let me know. And if you're already using pinterest let me know your user name because I'm always looking for more inspiration!

3. Creative Soup monthly crop is on Saturday!  This month's theme is "love of all things".  I had a good time making the invitation, and hopefully I'll be a little bit more inspired to create stuff to share with everyone at the crop! Hope to see you all there.

PS -- I just added that google friends gadget to the right sidebar, and it looks all lonely there with no friends. So if you use Google friends, add me to keep in touch!