Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally Friday

This has just been a totally crappy week! But Friday is finally here, and the weekend will be wonderful. My Studio Calico kit came on Wednesday, and I tore through it last night! I finished up one layout and started two more! 


The layouts are for this weekend's crop so I can't reveal them just yet, but here is a fun sneak of the one I'm working on right now. 



I have seriously been waiting to use those houndstooth letters for like ever now. I love them on this layout. I was getting worried that they were just gonna stay in my stash forever. 




We're going up to my mom's tonight for dinner, but I have to make sure to get back early because the first challenges of February's Creative Soup crop start at midnight! They will go up at Midnight and 1am respectively. 






Here's the schedule of events for all those interested!



  • Midnight - Kickoff Challenge
  • 1am - Talk Tuesday Challenge
  • 9am - Love Me Some Music Challenge
  • 10am - Corset Lacing Challenge
  • 11am - Snapshot Sunday Challenge
  • Noon - Right Now Layout Challenge
  • 1pm - Scatergories
  • 2pm - Love Me Do Challenge
  • 3pm - Layering Tutorial and Challenge
  • 4pm - Scraplift Challenge
  • 5pm - Multiple Photo Challenge
  • 6pm - Guess Who's Card? 
  • 7pm - Valentine Mini Challenge
  • 8pm - Why you love those you love Challenge
  • 9pm - Bingo
  • 10pm - Blind Scraplift Challenge
  • 11pm - Breaking up a Big Scrappy Project
  • Midnight - Color Challenge
All Challenges Due by 11:59pm Sunday February 13th. We're giving away two really cute prize packs featuring some fantastic label stickers from Anthropology. 


Please stop by! We're a great bunch and love meeting new people. 
www.creativesoup.forumotion.com


PS - be my google friend (over on the sidebar) AND
PPS - Let me know your Pinterest name so I can follow you!