Sunday, February 13, 2011

New layouts

I can't sleep. :/ so I'm gonna try out this blogging thing on my phone. We'll see how silly it looks.

I was able to be all scrappy today! It was fantastic. I have a whole bunch of new layouts to share with you. They are made predominantly with the February SC kit. I got the main and the fourth add-on, lollipop. I really love the bright colors, they've made such great fun layouts.

Here's one of the new ones. (we'll see how the photos come out when doing this on the phone). I created this layout to go with a challenge I came up with for the Creative Soup February Crop.

 The challenge was to use the title or lyrics to a love song in your project. I chose my favorite love song, "When I'm Sixty-four" by the Beatles.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And a closeup:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks for looking! I'll have a couple more up tomorrow!