Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday.

I really tore into February's Studio Calico kit and the fourth add-on Lollipop. The exclusive Crate Paper items were fantastic!

These two layouts were both made for/inspired by Creative Soup's February crop challenge.  I was feeling adventurous yesterday, so I took one of those 12x12 Claudine Hellmuth stickyback canvas sheets, painted and misted it up, then tore it into strips and then basketweaved it onto the cardstock. I also did some fun heat embossing which I haven't done in forever! AND (if you couldn't tell) I'm pretty much obsessed with that cloud punch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my second layout is about my alter-ego, Awesome Cat. I had a lot of fun with this one, I thought the rainbow paper and houndstooth letters were perfect for a really silly layout. 

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

I've been working on a couple more projects, and hopefully I'll be able to get some more stuff done. It hasn't been a great weekend. Jeff's grandma passed away today, and he just left to go to Michigan for the next few days. So I'm stuck home alone without a car, I'm not great at being alone :/ We'll see, hopefully I can get the apartment clean, and get some creative stuff done.