Friday, March 18, 2011

Creative Soup Updates! (and sneaks)

Well, if you're anything like me,  your bracket is already WAY busted. Louisville losing early really hurt me, as well as some of the other close games. Oh well--there's always next year! At least I still have crafting to look forward to this weekend!

For those of you who aren't busy this weekend, and would love some extra scrappy inspiration---Come join us over at Creative Soup this weekend for our March Madness Crop! Its a great time to catch up on all those projects you've been putting on the backburner! We have challenges, games, prizes, and lots of fun!

I'm also doing a drawing for all Creative Soup members who start following us on Twitter or Facebook! (if you aren't already a Creative Soup member, come over and join, we're an awesome group).

And now some sneaks of what I've been working on this weekend!



And remember to come and join us over at Creative Soup this weekend! We'll be having a blast!