Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Layout at a Time

Yesterday I posted a sketch that was drawn up by Sketchy Thursday for Creative Soup's Mojo Monday challenge.  It proved to be a fantastic sketch, because even mojo-less me was able to come up with a layout!

I used a bunch of the new Studio Calico retail product that I got in the mail last week, and even broke into my March kit for some of the trims.  The two cuties in my layout are my friend Samantha's two eldest; they are pretty much the most photogenic children on the planet, and super fun to hang out with.


Photobucket

More fun news from Creative Soup:
We just brought on four new Creative Team members for the Second Quarter! Welcome aboard Jen, Jenny, Dana and Mette! We are going to be having a crop-party this upcoming Thursday through Sunday, join us for some chatting and scrappy fun! I also posted a fun Talk Tuesday question about what you would do if you were stranded in a remote location! I'd love to hear what everyone has to say!