Monday, March 14, 2011

Mojo Monday - Get Sketchy: Sketchy Thursdays

I've been having a lot of trouble lately with my creativity.  I feel like I haven't really been in the zone since I got back from Atlanta. I thought it would go away when I got my Studio Calico kit last week---but I still haven't really done much.

Usually when that's the case, I try to force myself to do a challenge layout, use a sketch, something with a specific goal in mind, so I'm not just worried about the creative aspect of the project.  So right now I have an awesome sketch sitting on my desk, and a half misted layout--so we'll see where it goes.

Here's the sketch. It was drawn up by Sketchy Thursdays for Creative Soup's Mojo Monday challenge for today.


The Creative Team did a lot of great work with the sketch, and if you're also in need of some inspiration, head on over there and see what they did! And while you're there, feel free to upload some stuff to our new gallery. We'd love to see what you have to show off!