Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Five

Happy Friday everyone.

I'm up late tonight, I was watching the Japan Earthquake coverage on the news, and now I'm having a bit of trouble falling asleep.  So I figured it would be a good time to share some of my favorite pinterest photos from this week.

#1. Isn't this just the neatest thing? it was originally from dsharp. Its the corner of an envelope! I have a bunch of envelopes that are just begging to be decorated as bookmarks!


#2. This photo is just so beautiful. Originally from Flickr . I just really love the teal and yellow color combo, it is just so bright and serene at the same time. Just makes me happy!


#3. I think this is the cutest poster ever! I love the colors and the typography is just fantastic! and over in the bottom corner it says, "and her cat"! So adorable. Originally seen at welovetypography.com.


#4. And speaking of cats, I think this kitten is the *most* cutest, adorable thing I have ever laid my eyes on! Have you ever seen eyes so emotional? 


#5. Finally I've been pinning a lot of home decor/organization type stuff in anticipation of us finding a new place and moving within the next few months. I've decided that I'm going to do our bedroom in yellow and grey, so here is one of my favorite yellow/grey bedrooms.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I received my Studio Calico kit and add-ons today, so I have lots of goodies to play with over the weekend! Can't wait to share my new creations.

PS - Today is the last day for the Creative Soup CT call. If you are reading this, then you should apply! We are a very very fun group and we're looking for all sorts of creative people. Details are here.