Sunday, May 8, 2011

Big News!

We're moving! This has been in the works for a while, but I love the new place so much that I didn't want to jinx it by celebrating too early!

We signed the lease yesterday and have the keys!

We'll be moving up North Jersey, about 15 minutes west of Manhattan. My sister is gonna be living with us while Jeff and I finish up school. We found an amazing apartment; its much bigger than what we have now; and close to my parents and a bunch of my family.

So I'll be in and out over the next two weeks while we pack everything up. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go a little stir crazy without my scrapping stuff for a while; but hopefully I can keep a Studio Calico kit and some adhesive around just in case. 



I'm using that mini Smash book I got in the mail as a mini to document the whole moving process! I love how its coming along so far, and I'm very interested in documenting it as it goes by, instead of all at the end like I usually do with my mini books. I'll keep you all posted :)

I'll leave you with a photo I took today to celebrate!




Thanks so much for letting me share my news with you! New Get Messy lesson up tomorrow!