Monday, May 9, 2011

Get Messy! - Day Five: Gesso

Photobucket

Welcome to Get Messy! - Lesson Five: Gesso


You can download today's lesson here.

Today's lesson is all about gesso! You're gonna want to have your aprons on, and your desks covered up, because we'll be getting messy again today.

We'll learn what gesso is, what kind to get, and a bunch of different ways to use it!

All our lessons will be provided in .pdf form. If you need to download a .pdf reader, you can get Adobe Reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/
.

Here is a page that I created for this lesson. I have such a good time playing around with paint and color, its such a relaxing activity for me. If anyone is interested in topics for future tutorials, or classes, please let me know. I'm always interested in ideas and suggestions!

Photobucket


Once again, you can download the lesson here:  Lesson Five: Gesso

And if you've missed any of the previous lessons, you can catch up here:


PS -- Sorry for the low-quality pictures lately; I've been working with just my iPhone, the camera is packed up already. Another thing to look forward to after the move!