Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Get Messy! - Day Six: Watercolors

Photobucket
download today's lesson here.



Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week is going well.  Jeff and I are headed up to the new apartment this afternoon with a carload of boxes. And even though my sister took up a carload of boxes for us over the weekend, it still looks like we haven't put a dent in the place. We sure do have a lot of stuff. 


That being said, and before I get into Lesson Six of Get Messy, I'd like to ask if anyone is interested in any scrappy stuff? I have a lot of older (and some newer) stuff that needs a new home.  Some of it would be for the everyday scrapper, lots of good manufacturers stuff, but some of it is partially used, or loose.  I also have a bunch of older scrap stuff that would be great for little kids to play around with, to just glue down and whatnot. If you're at all interested in some stuff (for you or your kiddos) leave me a comment here, and tell me what you could use and I'll do a drawing over the weekend. 


Now, back to Get Messy! Lesson Six: Watercolors!


Today's lesson is all about watercolors! I've been loving watercolors so much lately, they have a permanent spot on my desk. 

We'll look at a couple different types of watercolors, and a bunch of great CT samples. Here's the page I made. Inside the lesson, there is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create the background.


You can download today's lesson here.

Remember to leave a comment and let me know if you'd like to win some stuff for yourself, or stuff for your kids (or a girl scout troop, etc). I have lots of stuff that I would love to send to a new home!