Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm back!

Its been a crazy month! But Jeff and I are finally settled into the new place. We still have some boxes around, and we're getting a new living room couch so we'll be changing around some stuff too. I'll start posting pictures of each of the rooms and what I'm doing with them when they're finished.

Because of the move I haven't really had the time or the space to get crafty, but I have had one project that I've been working on for the duration of our move.  I took the Smash mini-book that was mailed out on their blog, and created a book of our moving adventure. Here are a couple of pictures 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks so much for looking. I'm really excited to get back into creating and blogging. I have so much more to tell everyone over the next few days. 

PS--Creative Soup is having their CT call for July - September! Here's the link on how to apply: http://www.thecreativesoup.com/blog/2011/06/06/creative-soup-ct-call-due-june-15th/