Friday, January 27, 2012

Project Life | Week 3


Project Life | Week 3

Have you ever had one of those days where anything you do turns to crap? That was my day yesterday. I managed to delete all my edited Project Life photos off my computer twice. Yep, put them on the computer, edited them, deleted them...got them back on the computer, edited them, & deleted them again. And after a little bit of self-pity time, I fixed the problem, and here are my week 3 pages.

Left Side

Right Side

And here are a couple close up shots. I didn't have a very photo prolific week, so I struggled a little bit with what to add. I've promised myself that I'm going to try to write up at least one journaling card a night as the week goes on. Even if I don't use that journaling card in my book itself, it will help keep me in the groove of things. 


Trader Joe's has awesome packaging design. I used two of their boxes this week; the mac & cheese and the organic mini cheese crackers (both of which are really awesome). 


Snuck in one of my new Ormolu flair buttons on this page about Jeff's first day of school. Doesn't he look super excited? I'm so proud of him. 


I think potty people are a pretty good staple to keep on hand for when you need to add something to a pocket. Same goes for inspirational pinterest images/posters. Just find one that matches your overall scheme and you're good to go. 


The Giants logo was my first try at printing on the journaling cards. I really liked the outline image, I think it came out well on the grid card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, if you have any tips or tricks on the things that are making Project Life easier on you, please let me know. I am always looking for new ideas to help me along. 

-- Kristin