Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project Life | Week 4


Project Life | Week 4
January 22-29th

As I was putting this week's pages together, I realized that they were coming together so much easier. I like the idea of focusing on a couple of stories instead of trying to cram in every single little thing that happened. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind going forward. 



You can download the 'Movie Night' printable here: http://rukristin.blogspot.com/2012/01/project-life-printable-movie-night.html. 


I ripped out a couple of pages from a Kerri Smith book to use, I love the handwritten art journaling look. I'm definitely going to start looking for more fun things like this on a weekly basis. 



Jeff and I send each other cute photos via text messages all the time. The front facing camera on the iPhone is awesome, it really does take the best self portraits. 


Loving those Ormolu buttons, I started sticking them to the outside of the page protectors. I don't like the weird bulk they add when they're under the plastic. I did glue them down with zip-dry, so hopefully they'll stay stuck down. 


Jeff brought home a couple of fun stickers from Trader Joe's and I thought this one went perfectly. 


The little yellow journaling card above is from the Smash journaling books, they are great for PL. They cost $1.99 and have a whole bunch of different pages inside, and you can totally alter them a bit to make them all your own.

Thanks so much for stopping by!