Friday, January 4, 2013

Currently: Week One

8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now. 

The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.  


How it Works: 
Currently fits in perfectly with Project Life and can easily be tailored to whatever your needs are. Every Friday I'll be sharing my Currently list journaling card here on my blog, as well as on various social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the hashtag #currentlylist. Learn more about Currently here, or contact me with any questions.

My Week One List:





















As I get my Project Life supplies I'll start showing the list in my project life spread. As you can tell, its just about getting the thoughts down, no need for perfect handwriting or a ton of embellishing; you're just telling your story one week at a time.

Ways to play along:
  • Download the Currently journaling cards or write out the list on your own
  • Share your list on Instagram/Twitter using the hashtag #currentlylist
  • Share your blog link in the link widget below
  • Share a link to your photo in the link widget below
  • Grab a button for your blog 
Excited about playing along with Currently? Make sure to come back around each week! Subscribe to this blog & follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, or Facebook for #currentlylist updates.