Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scrapbook Challenge Sites

Do you ever sit down and really want to scrapbook, but you have no idea where to start? Like all your creative energy is just lost in another world.

I'm always looking for new ways to get un-stuck.

Here's a list of some of my favorite scrapbooking and memory-keeping challenge sites from around the web. 

These sites offer regular challenges that are great for that burst of inspiration when you're stuck in a rut. Some of these challenges are weekly, some are monthly, but all of them are places that I go to when I'm looking for something to jump start my creativity.

Leave your favorite challenge sites in the comments below and I'll add them to the list. 

Pin or bookmark this page as a resource you can come back to time and time again. I know I forgot a few and I'll definitely be updating this list periodically to reflect any changes or additions.



My Favorite Challenges
Sketch Sites
Suggested Sites