Monday, March 4, 2013

30 Days of Lists. March 2013: Week One


Every Monday throughout the month of March I'll be sharing my 30 Days of Lists pages from the previous week. More #30Lists posts can be found here

A little bit about how I'm choosing to do 30 Days of Lists this time around: 
  • I'm using my Journal the Everyday kit. It's a small spiral-bound chipboard mini-book with papers from Elle's Studio Day to Day line. You can pick up a kit here (VERY limited quantity).
  • I'm writing one list each day and sharing it on instagram
  • I'm using a couple of different pens, I recently reviewed a few of my favorites, and I've been switching back and forth between the micron and the microperm
  • As for the actual writing, I'm just kind of going with the prompts. I read it, internalize it a bit, and then just write very stream-of-consciousness. I'm not too concerned with grammar or spelling; I'm choosing to place more of an emphasis on bringing the ideas out from inside my head. 

List #1

List #2

List #3

It's not too late to register for this month's edition of 30 Days of Lists. 


Let me inspire you to keep up with 30 Days of Lists! Make sure to come back around each week! Subscribe to this blog & follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, or Facebook for my #30Lists updates.