Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekend Scrapping & Creating for Myself

Its been a busy couple of weeks around here. I've been working my butt off on a bunch of behind the scenes stuff lately. With CHA, Currently, and my new online class coming up; there's been so much prep work to get done.

And I'm starting to feel a little burnt out around the edges. So today I'm gonna give myself a creative day. I'm not sure if I'll take the whole day, or just part. I just feel that need to create. Not just make stuff -- but really create. 

I need to create for myself.

No deadlines, no limits on what I can and can't do; just time for me to find my inner creative self. I'm gonna start working on a mini-book of our trip to California. I picked up this awesome Amy Tangerine daybook -- it has just the right feel to it.

Coincidentally, much of this line (Ready, Set, Go by Amy Tangerine) is on sale at TwoPeas this weekend; along with a bunch of other great paper lines from American Crafts. The Two Peas free shipping code for January is E4RVXU

Happy Scrapping this weekend!