Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project Life Inspiration: Over 100 Sites



A Compilation of the Best Project Life Resources.

Do you ever sit down ready to work on your Project Life spread, but all of a sudden you totally blank? Like all your creativity is in another universe entirely? That happens to me constantly, so I'm always looking for new ways to get un-stuck.

Here's a comprehensive list of my favorite project life inspiration sites from around the web. 

I've divided these resources up into 7 categories: Manufacturers, Bloggers, Organization, Challenges, Free Printables, Miscellany, Digital.

Leave your favorite project life sites in the comments below and I'll add them to the list. 

Pin or bookmark this page as a resource you can come back to time and time again. I'll definitely be updating this list periodically to reflect any changes or additions.


Manufacturers/Companies
Bloggers
Organization
Challenges
Free Printables
Miscellany 
Digital