Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 12 Posts of 2012


End of year countdowns are my favorite thing about the week after Christmas. Here's a rundown (in no particular order) of my most loved posts of 2012. 
  1. Fitting In: How, What, & Why. Coming to terms with my introvertedness, finding my niche, and what that means for how I choose to document my life. 
  2. 5 Tips to Capturing Your Right Now: Quick ways to help document the 'right now' aspects of life as well as a .pdf prompt with some Right Now journaling ideas
  3. Over the summer I worked on a three-part series on Documenting Your Getaway; scrapbooking your vacation while you're on vacation. The completed project is one of my all-time favorite creations. 
  4. This Ikea Raskog cart organization post is especially pertinent right now as I'm re-organizing my entire space. Look for an updated Ikea Raskog post during Organization Week next month. 
  5. Freebie Movie Night Printable: this Project Life journaling card was the most loved freebie this year. Can easily be adapted for the theater and movies at home. 
  6. Looking for a quick project? This mini envelope book tutorial is perfect for both personal projects and gifts. 
  7. I spent a lot of time blogging about my Project Life journey with lots more in store for 2013. One of my favorite posts was The Vacation Week; with tips and tricks on documenting your vacation with project life. 
  8. Continuing with Project Life, I was lucky enough to contribute to the Two Peas Project Life class: Captured in April. Here's my Project Life spread for the class and links to some awesome PL resources. 
  9. Still working on finishing up your December Daily? I know I am -- here are 25 Tips to Rock your December Daily and keep it fresh throughout the month.
  10. Quick Tips to Better Pictures has some great information on how to start taking better pictures today without any additional equipment. 
  11. The Written Word is a series that I started writing late this year and plan on continuing throughout 2013. Here's my list of essential journaling supplies for writing every day. 
  12. The final post on this list is about how I do Project Life: Step-by-Step. I've taken a break from Project Life for December to work on my December Daily, but I'm super excited to get back in gear starting January 1st.